The Bulldog Fetch: Super Bowl 2015 Predictions

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 16 August 2014

New Face for French & ELL

Posted on 14:10 by kajal singh
Staff Reporter Deana Fishel 
 A question you may ask yourself when looking at one of our new Monrovia High School teachers is “Who’s that?” Mrs. Gast-Bray, our new French and ELL (English Language Learning) teacher, is one of those faces. Although her busy class schedule keeps her moving between the middle school and the high school, she found time to answer a few questions.

Q: What high school did you graduate from?
A: I graduated from Martinsville high school.

Q: Were you in any school clubs?
A: I was in marching band and student council.

Q: What college did you go to?
A: I went to Indiana University.

Q: What is one of your favorite past jobs?
A: I have many. I used to run a Bed & Breakfast.

Q: What are some of your hobbies?
A: I like doing yoga and cooking!

Q: What do you enjoy the most about working at Monrovia?
A: I love everything, especially the people I work with.

Q: What are some of the different places you have lived?
A: I have lived in Spain, Argentina, France and Belguim.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in Articles | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Football Behind the Scenes
    Staff Reporter Rowan Gast-Bray I think everybody in our school knows how talented the football team is. They are fifth in the state and are ...
  • Bulldog Mascot - Do You Have What It Takes?
    Staff Reporter Sam Smith What does the mascot do? Mascots are generally funny and energetic. They are at a game to get the crowd to respond ...
  • Enjoy a Lunar Eclipse
    The Monrovia High School Science Department will be watching the lunar eclipse tomorrow morning on their way to school. The pre-dawn eclipse...
  • Super Bowl 2015 Predictions
    Monrovia High School staff and students are looking forward to the next football game as our Bulldogs advance. Meanwhile, they predict who w...
  • Bye Bye Birdie: A Preview
    Contributing Writer Zachary T. Boles Bye Bye Birdie is a musical with a book accompaniment by Michael Stewart. Originally titled  Let’s Go S...
  • Wrestling Conference Champs
    MHS Bulldogs are ICC Conference Champions.
  • Lady Bulldogs Soccer
    Staff Reporter Ethan Rupert Monrovia’s girls soccer team played against Edgewood on our home turf. After an offensive  start, Monrovia’s Lei...
  • School Board Agenda
    AGENDA MONROE-GREGG SCHOOL BOARD MEETING ADMINISTRATION CENTER November 10, 2014 Executive Session 6:00 PM                                  ...
  • State Marching Band Finals
     Patrick Skillern and Rachel Tucker receiving the trophy for 8th place at ISSMA State Marching Band Finals
  • Good Luck
     Good luck to our Bulldogs as they head off to competitions this weekend. See MHS take on Ritter in football Sectional Finals tonight on Had...

Categories

  • Articles
  • sports

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (13)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2014 (77)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • Lady Bulldogs Golf
      • Anti-Bullying Presentation
      • Poll Results
      • Who’s the New Teacher with a Familiar Face?
      • Bye Bye Birdie: A Preview
      • Monrovia Festival Photo Contest
      • New Biology Teacher Settles In
      • Bulldogs Improve in Conference Game
      • Poll Results
      • Saved by the Bell?
      • Addition to Sports Complex
      • New Face for French & ELL
      • Monrovia's Latest Rock Star
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

kajal singh
View my complete profile