The Bulldog Fetch: Super Bowl 2015 Predictions

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 22 September 2014

What Do You Like Most About Yourself?

Posted on 05:58 by kajal singh
Contributing Reporter Kayden Poindexter
Teeth – 1
Kindness 2
Facial hair – 2
Eyes – 11
Everything – 6
Hair – 8
Name – 2
Personality – 11
Focus – 1
Humor – 4
Artistic – 2
Inner strength – 2
Laugh – 1
Nose – 1
Hard Working – 1
Imaginative/Creative – 2
Voice – 1
Body – 5
Smile – 1
I received some interesting results during my survey asking what people liked most about themselves. I did this survey to make people really think (which most did), and possibly temporarily help them gain confidence. I feel people need to be more confident. If you look around… I am sure you can see why.
My two most popular responses were personality and eyes, both getting 11. I’m shocked that people said they liked their personality most about themselves. I figured people would choose physical things to love. I, however, am not surprised about people choosing their eyes as what they like most. Eyes can be very beautiful (or scary). I’m sure we all know the saying, “Eyes are the windows to the soul.” I personally think that it is the eyebrows that are insightful, given how much we use to express with them, but it wouldn’t sound as attractive saying that if I look at your eyebrows I can tell what you’re thinking. If someone came up to you on the street and told you that, you would see them as a nut job rather than a romantic. Doesn’t really roll off the tongue, does it?
I’m disappointed that not many people said they liked their imagination. Only two respondents out of 64 people I surveyed is not enough creativity. Props to you, though, if you answered that. One of the two was me, though. Don’t judge. I can take the survey too.
The answer I found most funny was facial hair… given the fact that the person who answered it had not even a single hair on his face – other than the eyebrows (that would be weird). A lot of the answers I got, I thought of as ironic. Such as the person who said they liked their laugh the most actually has a laugh that sounds like a hyena being tortured. But I am not here to judge, just to poke fun. You go for being confident in your quirks.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Football Behind the Scenes
    Staff Reporter Rowan Gast-Bray I think everybody in our school knows how talented the football team is. They are fifth in the state and are ...
  • Bulldog Mascot - Do You Have What It Takes?
    Staff Reporter Sam Smith What does the mascot do? Mascots are generally funny and energetic. They are at a game to get the crowd to respond ...
  • Enjoy a Lunar Eclipse
    The Monrovia High School Science Department will be watching the lunar eclipse tomorrow morning on their way to school. The pre-dawn eclipse...
  • Super Bowl 2015 Predictions
    Monrovia High School staff and students are looking forward to the next football game as our Bulldogs advance. Meanwhile, they predict who w...
  • Bye Bye Birdie: A Preview
    Contributing Writer Zachary T. Boles Bye Bye Birdie is a musical with a book accompaniment by Michael Stewart. Originally titled  Let’s Go S...
  • Wrestling Conference Champs
    MHS Bulldogs are ICC Conference Champions.
  • Lady Bulldogs Soccer
    Staff Reporter Ethan Rupert Monrovia’s girls soccer team played against Edgewood on our home turf. After an offensive  start, Monrovia’s Lei...
  • School Board Agenda
    AGENDA MONROE-GREGG SCHOOL BOARD MEETING ADMINISTRATION CENTER November 10, 2014 Executive Session 6:00 PM                                  ...
  • State Marching Band Finals
     Patrick Skillern and Rachel Tucker receiving the trophy for 8th place at ISSMA State Marching Band Finals
  • Good Luck
     Good luck to our Bulldogs as they head off to competitions this weekend. See MHS take on Ritter in football Sectional Finals tonight on Had...

Categories

  • Articles
  • sports

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (13)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2014 (77)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ▼  September (20)
      • Senior Survey
      • Being a Freshman in High School
      • Poll Results
      • We All Scream for Ice Cream!
      • What Do You Like Most About Yourself?
      • Bailee Keen's Life in Volleyball
      • Poll Results
      • SADD Safe Halloween Seeking Sponsors
      • Girls Soccer Food Drive
      • Poll Results
      • And the Winner Is...
      • What Does a School Board Do?
      • Golf Champions
      • Mama Won't Fly
      • James and Dark Rain Thom Visit MHS
      • Are Our Graduates Ready?
      • Lady Bulldogs Soccer
      • Monroe-Gregg School Board Meeting Agenda
      • Fetch Readers Love Batman
      • Healthier Cafeteria Choices
    • ►  August (13)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

kajal singh
View my complete profile