The Bulldog Fetch: Super Bowl 2015 Predictions

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 16 January 2015

Wisdom Teeth

Posted on 05:47 by kajal singh
Our staff reporter Deana Fishel had to get her wisdom teeth removed over Christmas Break. She is willing to share her experience with us. "When I had to get up the morning of the surgery on January 2, I was nervous. Who wouldn't be though? I was not ready to get anything cut out of me, especially bones out of my mouth! The nurse called me back to the procedure room, and my anxiety hit me hard. Once I started talking to the nurse, I had calmed down a lot. Then it was time for the IV. Once I got the IV, the doctor came in to give me the medicine to knock me out. All I remember was something about him giving me a steroid to help with the swelling, then I was out. I woke up, but only remember getting into my car. I was in pain. My mom took me to Wendy's to get a Frosty so I would have something in my stomach when I took the pain medicine. Once I took the medicine, it knocked me out again, and I woke up three hours later in my living room. When I woke up, I was happy the medicine was working. I took some more medicine, and this time it didn't make me want to fall asleep. I repeated this routine for about five days straight. Once Christmas Break was over and it was time to go back to school, I still wasn't able to function with my medicine head. I missed about two days of school, but I was ready to be back. After I got to school, I was ready to be back home. I was exhausted. On January 12, I went back to my surgeon because I was still having trouble eating anything. When the surgeon looked he had said I was still a bit swollen, so he gave me some medicine to help with that. Now I'm back to my old self, and I am very happy about it."
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Football Behind the Scenes
    Staff Reporter Rowan Gast-Bray I think everybody in our school knows how talented the football team is. They are fifth in the state and are ...
  • Bulldog Mascot - Do You Have What It Takes?
    Staff Reporter Sam Smith What does the mascot do? Mascots are generally funny and energetic. They are at a game to get the crowd to respond ...
  • Enjoy a Lunar Eclipse
    The Monrovia High School Science Department will be watching the lunar eclipse tomorrow morning on their way to school. The pre-dawn eclipse...
  • Super Bowl 2015 Predictions
    Monrovia High School staff and students are looking forward to the next football game as our Bulldogs advance. Meanwhile, they predict who w...
  • Bye Bye Birdie: A Preview
    Contributing Writer Zachary T. Boles Bye Bye Birdie is a musical with a book accompaniment by Michael Stewart. Originally titled  Let’s Go S...
  • Wrestling Conference Champs
    MHS Bulldogs are ICC Conference Champions.
  • Lady Bulldogs Soccer
    Staff Reporter Ethan Rupert Monrovia’s girls soccer team played against Edgewood on our home turf. After an offensive  start, Monrovia’s Lei...
  • School Board Agenda
    AGENDA MONROE-GREGG SCHOOL BOARD MEETING ADMINISTRATION CENTER November 10, 2014 Executive Session 6:00 PM                                  ...
  • State Marching Band Finals
     Patrick Skillern and Rachel Tucker receiving the trophy for 8th place at ISSMA State Marching Band Finals
  • Good Luck
     Good luck to our Bulldogs as they head off to competitions this weekend. See MHS take on Ritter in football Sectional Finals tonight on Had...

Categories

  • Articles
  • sports

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (13)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Name That Mascot
      • Wrestling Conference Champs
      • New Poll
      • Wisdom Teeth
      • Report Cards
      • Cookie Monster's Favorite Time of Year
      • Athletic Schedule - January 12-17
      • Bulldog Wrestling
      • Bulldog Mascot - Do You Have What It Takes?
      • Another Cold Winter
      • A New Snack for a Healthy New Year
      • School Board Agenda
      • Athletic Schedule December 27 - January 10
  • ►  2014 (77)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (13)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

kajal singh
View my complete profile